Sunday, April 17, 2011

Work begins now that projects are complete

Progress is coming along with the shop and inventory. I have been able to come up with what I think is a cool looking banner for the show and my blog. I want to make sure that I have a consistant look.

I just finished up a DVD cabinet for a local customer who picked it up yesterday and was very pleased with the results. The cabinet is made of solid oak and stained with a few coats of a Minwax cherry.

Now that this project is out of the way. I am going to focus on starting a line of products that I though about while building the cabinet. Here is a photo with a little insight on what I have in mind for the line. I do not want to give away the surprise so you will have to stay tuned and watch my blog and shop for the be reveal.

Feel free to post and comments if you have any idea of what this is going to be turned into.

No comments:

Post a Comment